In 2017, all member registrations need to be done via our online registration portal.
1. Visit https://memberdesq.onesporttechnology.com/843
2. Existing members click ‘Login’ and then ‘Forgotten Your Password?’ to obtain your password via email. If your email address is not recognised, please email us at email@example.com so we can update the email address attached to your record manually.
3. New members click ‘Registration’
4. Select your Subscription from the list
5. Enter or update your details, and agree to Hockey Australia Code of Behaviour
6. Complete all questions. Mandatory questions are marked with an asterisk (*).
7. The summary page will display your subscription and associated member fee. If you want to register additional members to Banks Hockey Club using this account click ‘Add Another Registration’ and follow the prompts.
8. Continue to add as many additional members as required.
9. When complete, click the SUBMIT ONLY button. Do not select PAY NOW as all payments via the registration portal attract a 4.5% surcharge and are difficult for our treasurer to reconcile.
10. You will receive confirmation of your registration including information about payment options via email.